Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time Management

Hey all, sorry for the delay in the post but i have been poor in my ability to manage my time. i have been so busy with uni work, two events on campus and one event at boiler room which will start on the 21st of may Thursday and last for the next 5 Thursdays. at the same time i am planning another event in the middle of July but that's a secret right now..

Do follow to find out more... trust me it will be worth it.

So now i have a serious problem. all of these things can be done as long as i manage my time correctly. therefore i must be on point, focused and delegate my time accordingly. please wish me luck and i shall be updating you on the events coming up.

Well a lot of you may be wondering what i study and why do i have so many things going on. i am studying Mass Communication and intend to major in Public Relations. one of my passions is event management. therefore i am very active when it comes to events in school.

My parents , teachers and elders always reminded me throughout my life that whatever you want to do, you must be passionate. if you lack passion then you lack success. after graduating high school i decided to work and that's where i discovered my true talents. it was being around people, forming opinion, making a difference and managing issue and crisis. once i discovered all these i realized that mass comm would be the career choice for me.

Ever since i started my degree, i have been giving all that i have to my education. but text books, classrooms and exams are nothing. the person you develop yourself to be is what will make people want to hire you and work with you.

My advise for today would be that be passionate. love your work and how you do it. once you have mastered what you are passionate about.....

In the words of Notorious B.I.G, 'sky is the limit'

2 comments:

  1. you're absolutely right! =)
    all the best in handling events..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mate. Best of luck to u too! Will be reading your blog

    ReplyDelete